Sunday, January 22, 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge 4: Submission 4


This the last of my posts on the sweet rainbow inspired dress from RIC. I know, I am sad too, but I have to move on.   Afterall, there are other challenges to conquer!

Runway Inspired Challenge #4



you can play along here.



I have this stamp set by Stampin Up! and the rainbow dress on the Runway Inspired Challenge blog had me thinking gumballs...so to change it up, I made a gumball tag.



Supplies: stamp Stampin Up!, bakers twine, ribbon Michaels

phew! I had those cards in my head for a while and it is so nice to create them and share.  Now on to the next challenge and card creation...mwahahaha (evil laugh here)

5 comments:

  1. Another fun and creative take on the challenge! I can tell that you LOVE this challenge ;) Ok....maybe just a little!? All of them are super fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness to a T! The circle/dot theme. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gumball tag?! I love everything about it. I have been having so much fun checking out your entries for our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...