Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hey! Wobbling Isn't Just for Pregnancies!



Ok, you are probably not going to believe this, but that tree is an image in a newletter I got about 6 months ago. I loved it so much, I saved the page hoping to use it for SOMETHING.

Fast forward the Paper Smooches woodlands creatures challenge and you kind of have a match made in heaven:


But this is no ordinary card, no sir. Thanks to a little gift from my friend Tenia Nelson, this little owl WOBBLES! In case my friends Angela and Marcy read this, yes yes, I know you showed/gave me some me first! I thank all of you for your generosity :)





I think Paper Smooches is so generous to give free digi images to us who own no critters. I was happy to be able to enter the challenge using the free owl and my own sentiment stamp from PS.

Ok, well that is all for me for today! for my Paper Made Bakery Post, scroll down!!

10 comments:

  1. Um love it! AND SO LOVE THAT TREE! Did you hoard it because I would! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOW! I love this card--that tree is amazing! I can't believe it was in a newletter! Great save, my friend!!! LOOOOOOVE the modern feel of this card and I love that you used a digital image (and that he moves!!). LOOOOOOOVE it all:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tree was definitely well worth saving! Great fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin' cute! Good to know that others recycle images and things from junk mail too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ADORABLE! I love the title for this post - too funny! Love the layout and how you were inspired by the tree in a newsletter. I always see things and think...that would make a nice card. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too much fun! I'm totally going to make a wiggler card too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super-duper cuteness! Love it, Wida! That tree is so cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tree and your adorable owl! A belated thanks for playing along with Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...